Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Since things cropped up so suddenly, I didnt even get a chance to choose where I wana go. Everything's unexpected. Don't really know who's the one u dislike so much but if it's me den haha, sorry then. It's hard to tell wad u're thinking since we only chat on specific period.

Anyway I've been taking the chartered bus home and it was good haha. Guess from now I can save alot from transportation and guess I can depend on myself alrdy. Thks for the rides :)

I'm putting on weights ever since I started working!!! How I wish there were muscles masses haha!

Feel sad for u. Sometimes u just gonna put down your pride and take the initiatives. The more u keep things to yourself, the more troublesome it'll be. Everything can be changed in a way so get rid of your stubborn thinking. If nth can be changed, den wad do u believe in all this while? God can make changes in life :) Wake up dude!

No comments: